Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sheri Konopko Edit
- 1¼ cup sugar, (domino)
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 4 eggs, separated
- 2¼ cup almonds, sliced, blanched
- 7 oz unsweetened chocolate
- Line the bottom of 9 inch spring-form pan with wax paper; grease paper.
- With blender; mix sugar and margarine, until fluffy.
- Add egg yolks.
- In a food processor, process almonds and chocolate until finely ground.
- Stir into sugar mixture.
- In separate bowl beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Mix ⅓ whites into batter.
- Gently fold in remaining whites.
- Spread batter into pan, smoothing top.
- Bake about 1 ½ hours,until top springs back.
- Cool for 10 min before releasing.