Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 3⅓ cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Dash of salt
- 1 x 1 oz square unsweetened chocolate, melted.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and cream it until soft and smooth.
- Slowly blend the sugar into it. Add the shredded coconut. Mix well.
- Add the vanilla and salt and mix until well blended.
- Press into a well greased shallow pan. Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Spread the chocolate on the fudge and score the chocolate into squares.
- Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens.
- Cut into squares following the scored pattern.