Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 3 dozen
- 14 oz pkg flaked coconut
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 8 squares semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl.
- Stir in egg whites and almond extract until blended.
- Drop by tablespoonsful onto greased and floured cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden brown.
- Dip cookies halfway into melted chocolate.
- Let stand at room temp on wax paper lined tray until chocolate is firm.