Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray Show:
- chopped nuts
- toasted coconut
- cookie crumbles
- colored sprinkles or chocolate jimmies
- mini chocolate candies or mini semi sweet chips, for chocoholics
- Peel and cut the bananas in half crosswise, so that you have 8 pieces.
- Place peeled bananas on sticks.
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Place bananas on the cookie sheet in the freezer, keep them in there as long as possible, at least 10 minutes.
- Heat chocolate bits with butter in a double boiler over low heat until the chocolate melts and butter is incorporated.
- Dip the chilled bananas in chocolate and roll with your favorite topping.
- Chill or freeze until ready to serve.