- Microwave the chocolate in a microwavable bowl on high for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Dip the apricots halfway into the chocolate.
- Let the excess chocolate drip off.
- Place the apricots onto waxed paper.
- Sprinkle the pistachios over the chocolate-covered portions of the apricots.
- Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate is set.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.