Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 3 dozen truffles
- ¼ cup butter
- 1½ lbs real semisweet chocolate
- ¾ cup non-dairy coffee creamer, any flavor
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ pounds real milk chocolate for dipping
- 1 cup finely chopped chocolate, milk or semisweet for decoration
- Melt semisweet chocolate in double boiler over hot water.
- Heat butter, creamer and vanilla in another saucepan to 125°F on a candy thermometer.
- Add to semisweet chocolate all at once, beating until smooth and creamy.
- Chill in refrigerator until nearly set but still pliable.
- Beat with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spread in 9 inch buttered pan until set enough to roll into small balls.
- Melt milk chocolate over double boiler.
- Dip truffles in melted chocolate, then sprinkle generously, or roll in, chopped chocolate.