Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: about 6 dozen
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16-oz) pkg powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 (2-oz) squares chocolate candy coating, melted
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high for 1 to 2 mins or until ingredients are melted; stir well.
- Stir in sugar, peanuts, and vanilla until blended.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Dip each ball in candy coating; place on wax paper to dry.
- Store in airtight containers.