Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: about 6 dozen
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16-oz) pkg powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 (2-oz) squares chocolate candy coating, melted
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high for 1 to 2 mins or until ingredients are melted; stir well.
- Stir in sugar, peanuts, and vanilla until blended.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Dip each ball in candy coating; place on wax paper to dry.
- Store in airtight containers.