Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup Karo syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 lb pkg. powdered sugar
- 1 – 3 tbsp Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- Chocolate Dip
- Mix and knead until like dough.
- Take a small amount and cover a maraschino cherry.
- Put in freezer for a few minutes.
- Then dip in chocolate dip.
- Let these ripen for 3 – 4 weeks in a cool place (not refrigerator. You may flavor this fondant with orange, cherry, mint, etc. and make flavored balls).