- Work time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Cut licorice into small pieces.
- Use your hands to flatten each caramel into a small oval.
- Press bits of licorice onto 12 of the flattened caramels to make legs.
- Top each with a second caramel and press edges to seal.
- Put on prepared baking sheet.
- Put chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Stir and then microwave on high 1 minute longer.
- Remove from oven and stir until melted.
- Spoon melted chocolate over each candy.
- Decorate with nuts and candy.
Nutritional information Edit
- 140 calories per serving | 1 g protein | 7 g fat | 45 mg sodium | 20 g carbohydrate | 2 mg cholesterol