Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 2¾ cups skim milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- ⅓ tsp salt
- In saucepan, heat 2 cups milk and the cinnamon until hot.
- In another pan, mix sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
- Blend in remaining ¾ cup of milk; add hot milk.
- Over medium low-heat, stir until boiling.
- Over low heat, cook 1 minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour into dishes, chill.
Nutritional information Edit
- 183 calories | 1 g fat