Trick or Treat cookies for chocolate fiends:
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies to delight chocoholics everywhere
- 1 package of brownie mix (I use the 13 x 9 Betty Crocker mix)
- ¼ cup of white flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of water
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 x 11½ oz size package of chocolate morsels (I use the Nestle)
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine the package of brownie mix (just the powder, hold the liquid fudge for later), white flour, eggs, water and oil.
- Now add the liquid fudge from the brownie mix package and mix when well mixed.
- Add a package of chocolate morsels and mix again
- On a lightly greased 11 x 17 pan, you can put 12 to 15 cookies bake for 10 to 15 minutes (watch the first batch to get the correct cooking time for your oven and mixture).
If your first batch comes out thin and flat, you used too much grease on the pan. This is a common problem I've found when people try to use the recipe.