Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A great guac recipe with lots of flavor. A little rich, but it will go fast!
- 2 California avocados - diced
- 2 8oz pkg cream cheese - softened
- ½ Cup Bacon bits
- 2 large ripe tomatoes - peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion - peeled, diced
- 1 medium green chile - diced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro
- ¼ Cup lime juice
- salt to taste
Remove from water, peel, seed and dice.
Peel and dice Onion.
Dice green chile.
Chill while mixing remaining ingredients.
Peel avocados. Dice and cover with remaining lime juice.
Mix softened cream cheese and avocados to your desired consistency (smooth or chunky).