- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the cream, chopped chives, salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over high heat.
- Fry the bacon strips until well done.
- Remove the bacon strips and drain on paper towels.
- In the same pan, pour in the eggs and stir fry over medium heat.
- Let it cook until the sides are done, then transfer to a large plate.
- Top with the cooked bacon strips.
- Serve with warm toasts and fruit juice for breakfast.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.