- 8 large eggs
- 2 tbsp cream
- 4 large bacon strips
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the cream, chopped chives, salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over high heat.
- Fry the bacon strips until well done.
- Remove the bacon strips and drain on paper towels.
- In the same pan, pour in the eggs and stir fry over medium heat.
- Let it cook until the sides are done, then transfer to a large plate.
- Top with the cooked bacon strips.
- Serve with warm toasts and fruit juice for breakfast.