Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- Printed from Lawrys.com 6/27/2007, All rights reserved © 2007 Unilever
- Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Marinate Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- ½ cup Lawry's™ Baja Chipotle Marinade with lime juice
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 1½ lbs. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 can (16 oz.) pineapple chunks in natural juice, drained or 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- In large resealable plastic bag, pour ¼ cup Lawry's™ Baja Chipotle Marinade with lime juice over shrimp; turn to coat.
- Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade.
- On skewers, alternately thread shrimp with pineapple, onion and bell peppers.
- Grill kabobs, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining ¼ cup marinade, 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.