Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 3/4 pounds red potatoes, with skins
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 small chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, seeded and minced
- 1 tbs adobo sauce
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped jicama
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Cook potatoes in a saucepan of salted boiling water until tender.
- Drain, cool.
- Cut into cubes, leaving skins on.
- Place eggs in a saucepan, add enough cold water to cover eggs.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat, simmer 10 min.
- Drain, cool under cold running water.
- Peel and chop.
- Stir together mayonnaise, chiles, adobo sauce, vinegar and salt in a bowl.
- Add potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, jicama and cilantro and toss until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Makes 8 servings