Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 cups
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup spinach, washed
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1½ tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ tsp hot pepper oil
- ½ lbs tofu, diced
- 2 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Put the broth in a saucepan; add the mushrooms and spinach and simmer 3 – 4 minutes.
- Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, sesame oil and pepper oil in a small bowl; stir to blend, then add to the broth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Add the tofu and the cornstarch-water mixture, stirring constantly.
- Continue to cook until soup thickens.
- Sprinkle cilantro and scallion on top of soup for garnish.