Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound very finely chopped chicken
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 eggs beaten
- 15 ounce can cream style corn
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring chicken stock to a boil over high heat.
- Mix ground chicken, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Add chicken mixture to stock stirring to prevent chicken from forming clumps.
- Bring to a boil and add beaten eggs stirring to combine.
- Add corn and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.