Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: this recipe is endlessly adaptable. There are a few fixed ingredients and some that may vary with seasonal changes and different tastes. Where amounts are given they are for 6 servings.
The musts Edit
- 3 clove garlic pressed or chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger smashed/chopped
- salt to taste
- soy sauce to taste
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 onion
- ½ cup water
The variables Edit
- green pepper
- bok choy
- napa cabbage
- bean sprouts
- water chestnuts
- snow peas
- green beans
- Sauté garlic, ginger and salt, then celery and onoins.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes add the longer-cooking vegetables one at a time saute and stir each for a few minutes before adding the next add tofu after green pepper, carrots and mushrooms.
- Add generous dashes of soy sauce over tofu allow tofu to saute 5-6 minutes, then add cabbage cover the pan and steam for 10 minutes add bean sprouts, if desired sprinkle with sesame seeds serve immediately over hot brown rice.