Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Tbs peanut oil
- 4 Medium carrots, Cut in thin sticks
- 2 1/8-Inch Slices ginger root or 1/8 Tsp ground ginger
- 1 Pound Fresh Snow Peas Or
- 7 Ounces Frozen Snow Peas, Thawed
- 1 Pound Fresh Bean Sprouts Or
- 16 Ounces Canned bean sprouts, Washed And Drained
- 1/2 Pound celery cabbage, Cut in Bite-Size Pieces
- 2 Cups Vegetable (or Chicken) Broth
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tsp sugar
- 3 Tbs cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup water
Preheat oil in an Electric Wok or Large Skillet 2 Minutes, Uncovered, AtMedium. Add carrots And ginger; Cook 8 Minutes, Stirring Constantly.Push carrots up The Sides of The Wok. Add Peas; Cook 3 Minutes, StirringConstantly. Push Peas up The Sides; Add bean sprouts, cabbage, ChickenBroth, soy sauce, And sugar. Bring to a Boil; Cover And Simmer 3 Minutes.Combine cornstarch And water; Stir Into Sauce. Cook And Stir UntilThickened. Remove ginger root (if Using) Before Serving.