Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bring 5 cups of vegetable stock to a boil.
- Lower heat and add sesame oil, celery, carrot and garlic.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the noodles separately til al dente.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add turnip and white parts of scallions to the stock pot.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add rest of the ingredients except tofu, miso and noodles and simmer, covered, till cooked.
- Add the noodles and tofu.
- Remove from heat.
- Dissolve miso thoroughly in ½ cup warm water.
- Stir into soup.
- Serve immediately.