Makes 6 servings
- 4 slices Bacon
- 1 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 4 ounces snow Peas
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Cook Bacon in large skillet until crisp.
- Drain Bacon on paper towels. Pour off drippings and return 2 tablespoons to skillet.
- Add celery, onions and crumbled Bacon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Mushrooms, snow Peas and rice. Cook until rice is hot. Remove from heat.
- Beat egg with soy sauce. Stir into rice. Serve with additional soy sauce, if desired.