- Cut tofu crosswise into pieces the shape of French-fried potatoes.
- Heat a wok, coat with oil and sprinkle on the salt.
- Add onion, then the mushrooms, stir frying each over high heat for about 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add carrot, green pepper and tofu in that order, sautéing each for about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low and add sake, soy sauce, ginger, sugar and water.
- Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in dissolved cornstarch and simmer 30 seconds for another 30 seconds.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.