Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: a Southern Collection...Then And Now
- 2 pork tenderloins
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried ginger
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- Put pork tenderloin in a glass baking dish.
- Mix together all other ingredients and simmer over medium heat until ingredients are blended.
- Let cool slightly and then pour over tenderloins.
- Marinate in refrigerator for about 3 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
- Place dish in oven as is and bake uncovered in a preheated 350 oven for about 1½ hours.
- Time may vary.
- Baste every 15 to 20 minutes and continue to bake until sauce becomes thick, dark and forms a crust.
- This is a good dish to serve company and makes great leftovers.
- Serve with whipped potatoes or rice.
- Sauce can also be used on spare ribs that have been broiler 4 minutes on each side before adding the sauce.
- The aroma is mouth watering.