Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound pork strips
- ½ cup Oriental stir-fry sauce
- ½ red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 x 10-oz. packages frozen pea pods, thawed and drained
- 1 x 8-oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 x 3-oz. can chow mein noodles
- Marinate pork strips in sauce for 30 minutes.
- In large nonstick skillet, stir-fry pork and onion over medium-high heat for about 4–5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together.