Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 pound pork strips (loin eye, stir-fry, or fillet)
- ½ cup Oriental stir-fry sauce
- ½ red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 x 10-oz. packages frozen pea pods, thawed and drained
- 1 x 8-oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 x 3-oz. can chow mein noodles
- Marinate pork strips in sauce for 30 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry pork and onion over medium-high heat for about 4–5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together. Serve warm and plain or with other dishes.