Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bright, crisp and spicy with crushed green peppercorns, fresh red chile pepper and garlic, these green beans will add lots of flavor and color to your meal. If you can't find Chinese yardlong or 'snake' beans, then regular green beans will do just fine."
- Original recipe yield: 6 servings.
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns, drained
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound Chinese yard-long beans
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 small red chile pepper, seeded and chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons water