Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4 to 6
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 4 to 6 pork chops, fat trimmed
- bread crumbs to coat
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, beat together egg, soy sauce, water, garlic powder and ginger.
- Dip and coat both sides of pork chops in egg mixture.
- Press each chop into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
- Place on prepared cooking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Turn and bake 20 minutes more.