Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4 to 6
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 4 to 6 pork chops, fat trimmed
- bread crumbs to coat
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, beat together egg, soy sauce, water, garlic powder and ginger.
- Dip and coat both sides of pork chops in egg mixture.
- Press each chop into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
- Place on prepared cooking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Turn and bake 20 minutes more.