Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound fresh Chinese wheat noodles
- ½ pound fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fermented black beans
- 8 ounces spinach with stems, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil noodles for approx 6 – 7 minutes 2 - cut asparagus into 2 inch lengths.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook in wok for approx 2 minutes
- Add cornstarch, water, rice wine, soy sauce, and black beans, bring sauce to a boil and add spinach.
- Flatten noodles until browned
- Add sesame oil, salt and pepper and serve.