Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 kg chicken - cut up into serving sizes
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 4 green onions - cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 slices ginger root
- 2 small egg yolks
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- oil for frying
- Mix the cooking wine, salt, sugar, soy sauce, green onions, and ginger in a bowl.
- Add in the chicken, mix well and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Before frying, you may remove the ginger and green onions if preferred.
- Add the egg yolks and mix.
- Add the cornstarch, mix well.
- Deep fry in oil (medium heat) for about 6 – 7 minutes or until cooked and the outside is crispy.