Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken stock (look up directions for preparation)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 tablespoons chopped baby cabbage, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 cups cooked ground beef or flaked fish cooked
- Beat the eggs and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Mix the cornstarch with the chicken stock.
- In a frying pan, heat up the oil over medium low heat.
- Add in the baby cabbage and celery and stir fry this until the baby cabbage is transparent.
- Add more oil if necessary, then, add in the fish or meat and stir fry for 2 – 3 more minutes.
- Put all this mixture into a bowl.
- Cook the egg in a frying pan, stirring gently, until the egg is somewhat cooked.
- Then, add in the stock and mixture, continue cooking all this stirring constantly until the eggs are fully cooked and all the liquid has been absorbed.