Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is the recipe for the lusciously light, snow-white, squares of coconut pudding that is served at Chinese dim sum. Simple to make and delicious! Because of the risk of salmonella in raw egg whites, I would substitute the appropriate amount of pasteurized egg whites, or egg whites reconstituted from a powder." Original recipe yield: 8 servings.
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 3/8 cups boiling water
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 egg whites
- Boil gelatin in bowl, add milk, Sugar, and coconut.
- Add egg whites to gelatin and chill. Add to mould and serve.