Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 24 chicken wings
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup dry sherry
- 1½ teaspoons ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 cups vegetable or peanut oil (for frying)
- Cut off tips of chicken wings if desired.
- Place wings into a large ziploc bag or storage container with soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic and honey.
- Stir to distribute all ingredients (except oil) and coat the chicken pieces well.
- Place in refrigerator overnight, stirring around occasionally to make sure all pieces are marinated evenly.
- Preheat oil to 360 – 365°F in a heavy bottom pan.
- Drain wings and lower several at a time into hot oil using tongs.
- Do not overload fryer to prevent oil temperature from dropping too much.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Recipe may be halved.