Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Description EditThis delicious Chicken Noodle Soup is accented with sesame and green onions for a dish you'll regret if you # M.iss.
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons chili- garlic sauce
- 4 cups chopped napa cabbage (from 1 head)
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1 x 14-ounce package fresh yakisoba noodles or Chinese pan-fry noodles
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix the chicken, sherry, soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a bowl.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Add the garlic, ginger, sugar, vinegar, tahini, and chili sauce together in another bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of sesame seed oil, cabbage and green onions, broth and bring all to boil.
- Add the chicken to the pot.
- Reduce heat and let simmer until chicken is cooked approx 7-9 minutes.
- Cook noodles in boiling water until they are tender approx 5 - 7 minutes.
- Drain the pot and add in the soup.