This delicious Chicken
Noodle Soup is accented with sesame and green onions
for a dish you'll regret if you # M.iss.
- Mix the chicken, sherry, soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a bowl.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Add the garlic, ginger, sugar, vinegar, tahini, and chili sauce together in another bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of sesame seed oil, cabbage and green onions, broth and bring all to boil.
- Add the chicken to the pot.
- Reduce heat and let simmer until chicken is cooked approx 7-9 minutes.
- Cook noodles in boiling water until they are tender approx 5 - 7 minutes.
- Drain the pot and add in the soup.