Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The quick to make Chinese dish is sought after by many for good reason. You won't regret trying out this delicious meal.
- 1/2 ounce dried Shrimp, optional
- 1/2 ounce fen szu (cellophane noodles)
- 1 Chinese (celery) cabbage, about 2 pounds
- 1/2 pound lean Pork (loin or shoulder)
- 2 tablespoons lard or cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 thin slice ginger
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sherry
2 - cut Pork into 1/4 inch thick strips, 2 inchs long.