Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 750 g eye fillet (in one piece)
- 2 onions, sliced
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp dry sherry
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp whole black peppercorns, crushed
- Cut steak into thin slices and combine with onions, sesame oil, sherry, sugar, ginger and soy sauce in bowl.
- Cover, and let marinate several hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Stir peppercorns through steak mixture.
- Stir-fry steak and onions in a wok over high heat until steak is cooked to your liking.