Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 750 g eye fillet (in one piece)
- 2 onions, sliced
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp dry sherry
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp whole black peppercorns, crushed
- Cut steak into thin slices and combine with onions, sesame oil, sherry, sugar, ginger and soy sauce in bowl.
- Cover, and let marinate several hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Stir peppercorns through steak mixture.
- Stir-fry steak and onions in a wok over high heat until steak is cooked to your liking.