Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 lb Flank Steak
- 1 cn Beef consommé (10 1/2 oz)
- 1/4 c Soy sauce
- 1/4 ts Ground ginger
- 1 pk green onions, sliced
- 2 tb cornstarch
- 2 tb Cold water
- 7 oz Frozen pea pods, partly thaw
- Thinly slice flank Steak diagonally across the grain.
- Combine strips in slow cooker with consommé, soy sauce, ginger and onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours. Turn control to high.
- Stir in cornstarch that has been dissolved in cold water.
- Cook on high for 10-15 mnutes or until thickened.
- Drop in pea pods the last 5 minutes. Serve over hot rice.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.