Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the recipe that is served in all the Chinese restaurants in my area. Serve these as a main course or appetizer." Original recipe yield: 6 servings.
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon red food coloring
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups water