Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe that's been handed down from my Grandmother. My whole family loves it and we all grew up on it! Hope you enjoy it!" Original recipe yield: 1 9x13-inch dish.
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- Add Sugar, salt, flour, and eggs to pan.
- Mix in milk, cook till thickens
- Add vanilla and butter, chill for 1 hour and serve.