Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 30 - 35 cookies.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1/4 pound whole, blanched almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, mix the flour, Sugar, butter, salt and baking soda until it forms little balls.
- Add the eggs and almond extract.
- Roll out the dough on floured surface.
- Cut with 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and place an almond in center of each cookie.
- Bake for 25 minutes.