Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 3½ lbs of pork country-style ribs
- 6 green onions
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup molasses
- ½ cup water (Liquid seems low in this recipe! Adjust the water to meet your pressure cooker requirements or you may burn the food or ruin your cooker!!)
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Place ribs in pressure cooker and brown.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and then pour over the ribs in the pressure cooker turning to coat.
- Cook on high pressure for 60 minutes. NOTE: Cook time seems high also to me. Adjust according to your cooker but make sure the pork is cooked all the way.