Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 3½ lbs of pork country-style ribs
- 6 green onions
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup molasses
- ½ cup water (Liquid seems low in this recipe! Adjust the water to meet your pressure cooker requirements or you may burn the food or ruin your cooker!!)
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Place ribs in pressure cooker and brown.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and then pour over the ribs in the pressure cooker turning to coat.
- Cook on high pressure for 60 minutes. NOTE: Cook time seems high also to me. Adjust according to your cooker but make sure the pork is cooked all the way.