Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 15 pieces
- Mix flour, salt in a pot then slowly add in boiling hot water while stirring .
- Add cold water to make it soften/harden the dough. Mix till the dough is smooth
- Place a wet towel or clean cloth on the dough and wait for 30 minutes (depends on the room temperature)
- Cut 60 grams each a piece of dough and roll into a round shape. Spread sesame oil in the middle and add salt, chopped green onion. Roll up the flat round dough to a tube. Now twirl the tube into a curled up snake and flatten it again with hand only (do not push too hard).
- Pour 2 table spoon of cooking oil and heat up the pan.
- Place the dough in the pot and heat up both sides till it’s golden brown. Fry one side at a time for about 3 minutes. Again, it all depends on how hot the pan gets.
- Everyone should be aware of the danger of splashing oil. Keep yourself within safe distance since a lid is not suggested. By frying without a lid, the pancake will be crispy.