Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This nutrient-dense, fiber-rich side dish comes together quickly, so it saves you time in the kitchen. This Asian-inspired creation tastes great with grilled meat or seafood. Ordinary broccoli springs to life with this garlicky lemon-soy dressing. Serve it with any Asian-flavored dish or even a simple grilled chicken or shrimp skewer.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The South Beach Diet Quick & Easy Cookbook Phase 1
- Prep time: 10 minutes | Start to finish: 8 minutes
- Serves 2 (1-cup servings)
- ½ tbsp + ½ tsp canola oil
- ½ (1½-pound) head broccoli, cut into florets (3 cups)
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Heat oil in a large wok or high-sided skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, garlic, and lemon juice; continue to stir-fry until broccoli is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional information Edit
- 80 Calories | 5g Total fat (0g Saturated fat) | 4g Protein | 7g Carbs | 3g Fiber | 300mg Sodium