Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Corrigan Estate in Justin, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small white onion diced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Wash broccoli and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook onion until golden.
- Add broccoli and cook over medium heat stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sugar.
- Blend cornstarch and chicken stock then add to broccoli mixture.
- Cook over high heat for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened.