Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 32 pieces.
- 3 lbs (about 16) chicken wings
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Using kitchen shears, cut off wing tip, cutting at the joint.
- Reserve tips for use at another time.
- Cut the other two sections at joint.
- At center of each section, cut to the bone all the way around, then make 5 cuts lengthwise from circle to ends.
- Mix next 4 ingredients until smooth and blended.
- Dip chicken in batter and fry in hot deep oil (350°F on frying thermometer) until browned and crisp.
- Drain and sprinkle with salt.