Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 3-lb stewing chicken 139 g
- 1 tbsp oregano leaves (crumbled) 15 ml
- 2 dozen eggs (hard boil)
- 1/2 lb ground pork or a mixture of ground pork and ground steak 5 kg
- 4 tsp salt 5 ml
- ½ tsp pepper 2 ml
- 2 large onion (sliced)
- 3 big hot pepper (pierced)
- 1 block black recardo (softened in 1½ cup water)
- 2 firm tomato (sliced)
- 4 plugs garlic (crushed)
- 5 -15 apasote leaves (crumbled)
- Clean chicken with sprite or coke or orange juice.
- Cook whole chicken or cut up into serving pieces (seasoned).
- Put seasoned chicken, oregano, hot pepper, garlic and apasote leaves in enough water to cover chicken.
- (cook until fork tender).
- Meanwhile boil eggs and sugur water.
- Cool in the sugar water and remove shells.
- (set aside).
- Make ground pork or steak into trianglar shape.
- Drop into pot with chicken or remove egg whites and put ground meat around yolk.
- Let simmer.
- Soften blackening in water and add to pot.
- Stir and taste for seasoning.
- Add boiled eggs (cook for 45–55 minutes).
- Add whole unwashed tomatoes.
- Turn off stove.
- Serve with hot corn tortillas.
- Have a good meal.