Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You can mince the ingredients by hand or use a food processor, which is faster and easier. There are many variations on this condiment, and it is used on meat, rice, empanadas, etc.
- 1 cup
- 2 hours (5 minutes actual work)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced basil or thyme or oregano (or mixture)
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and let set for at least 2 hours before serving.