Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Excellent with grilled meats, eggplant or portabello mushrooms. A great "dip" for raw veggies also.
- ¾ cup
- 3 minutes 3 mins prep
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 2 bunches Italian parsley, trim stems
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ cup virgin olive oil (not extra)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Into the food processor or blender it all goes except the oil.
- Pulse to chop.
- Put your food processor or blender on "go" and add the oil in a slow stream.