- 120ml/4fl.oz. vegetable oil
- 120ml/4fl.oz vinegar
- 1 teasp salt
- 2 garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 capsicum (sweet pepper), finely chopped
- 1/2 teas Ground cumin
- 1/2 teasp Ground paprika
- 1/2 teasp chili powder
- 1 teasp freshly chopped basil
- 1 teasp Ovaltine
- Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Cover and leave to stand for at least 2 hours at room temperature and re-mix before serving.