Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chimichurri Chicken Strips Lemony, garlicky and lots of parsley! This is a delicious marinade that is typically used on beef, but its flavors make it outstanding on chicken or seafood. Grilling really brings out the true flavor, but a quick turn in a skillet on the stovetop works, too! Prep time includes marinating.
- 2 – 3 servings
- 4 hours 30 minutes (4 hrs 15 mins prep)
- 1½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 cup minced parsley (about ½ "bunch")
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano or 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic zipper bag.
- Marinate chicken strips for at least 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Chicken is best if grilled (perfect threaded on a skewer), but can be pan-fried until very brown for about 5 minutes per "side" or until thoroughly cooked.