- Take banana leaves and pass them over a fire.
- This makes them pliable.
- Run a knife down the spine of the leaf, trimming off the thick part.
- Cut them into thirds and rinse in water.
- Pound bananas with a mortar and pestle.
- Pound in enough ufa to make a dough.
- Place about a hamburger patty-sized amount of dough on each third of the banana leaf.
- Completely wrap dough up with the leaf.
- Place bundles in a pot vertically (do not pile too high) with enough water to cover the bottom.
- Cover and place on a fire.
- Place more coals on the lid.
- Check after 20 to 30 minutes.
- The dough should be bread-like inside.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.