Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cottage cheese in a thick soya sauce
- 1 block of paneer (cottage cheese) cut into 1-inch cubes fried till golden
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 – 3 finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp corn starch mixed with 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- salt, to taste
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- ½ tsp red chile powder
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and saute chopped green chillies, ginger and garlic till fragrant. Add chopped onions and fry till lightly brown.
- Add salt, pepper, chili powder and soy sauce and cook for a minute. Add water and allow to come to a boil.
- Add corn starch mixture and stir till sauce thickens. Add paneer pieces and chopped coriander leaves, and cover cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com